Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

Hockey at Kiwi Sports

On Thursday we went to Kiwi Sport. I was nervous because it was new to me.

First we had a warm up. Next we started to play Octopus. The coach called out, "Blue shoes!"Everybody with blue shoes ran.

We started to do Tap, tap, stop. First we got our hockey sticks. It went from little to big. Then we played a game of hockey.

Then the coach called our three. I was in blue. I ran as fast as lightning! I whacked the heavy ball with my hockey stick. I felt happy. Because we scored a goal. Everybody in my team started to say
Let's go blue! whacking their hockey sticks on the ground. It was a tie and then the bell rang and we lined up for class.

I had fun because all my friends were with me. My favourite part was the tie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.